Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cum Stream

This is a video of my balls and cumshot sped up by 1000 percent!...



This is a video of my balls and cumshot sped up by 1000 percent! Freaky!

Cumshot gif. Click to see in scale.



Cumshot gif. Click to see in scale.

Cumshot from two angles. 



Cumshot from two angles. 

Right to the point.



Right to the point.

I just jerked-off my friend and then he jerked-me off but he was...



I just jerked-off my friend and then he jerked-me off but he was so bored of it and would have rather slept. I hope you enjoy it more than he does. I know I did.

So you've no doubt seen the cumshot in the water. But now watch...



So you've no doubt seen the cumshot in the water. But now watch the reverse cumshot in the water.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't jerk-off...



I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't jerk-off for an entire month. When I eventually did it, my dick was so hard I thought the blood was going to split the head (where it wasn't already split) . It almost hurt but it felt so good.

Watch two cumshots. Keep watching for it…



Watch two cumshots. Keep watching for it…

greatjackal: greatjackal - the source of versailles...



greatjackal:

greatjackal - the source of versailles …

cumstream.tumblr.com: When I watch this, I can nearly feel it.

Watch two bursts of cumshots. Very nice.



Watch two bursts of cumshots. Very nice.

So my friend came over and I came.



So my friend came over and I came.

Here's a slow-motion cumshot that I made tonight....



Here's a slow-motion cumshot that I made tonight. It's sort-of hands-free. Enjoy!

wdsport: Really thick spooge load from a no-hands cum.  I could...



wdsport:

Really thick spooge load from a no-hands cum.  I could eat that for breakfast.

cumstream.tumblr.com:

Hot hands-free jizz!

This video is sped up to show a large bead of precum form and...



This video is sped up to show a large bead of precum form and trickle down my dick.

This is what happens to balls when they're excited. This...



This is what happens to balls when they're excited. This video was sped up to show the movement of the testicles while stimulated.

When I made this, I was tired so it would go from soft to hard many times. Notice when it gets soft that the movement of the balls stop. When it gets hard, they start moving again.

At the end, a bead of precum forms.

Enjoy! If you make one of these, let me know!

Close-up of cock and balls with pre-cum.



Close-up of cock and balls with pre-cum.

Hands-free jerk-off with just a little bit of help.



Hands-free jerk-off with just a little bit of help.

cumstream.tumblr.com: Wow…what a huge dick and beautiful...



cumstream.tumblr.com:

Wow…what a huge dick and beautiful cumshot. Watch his anus twitch as it ejects the load through that huge missile.

Check out the pulsing cock injecting its baby batter into a...



Check out the pulsing cock injecting its baby batter into a fleshlight.

therealsquirtgun: Say you want two cumshots for the price of...



therealsquirtgun:

Say you want two cumshots for the price of one? Tell ya what I'm gonna do…

cumstream.tumblr.com:

Hot edging.

No comments:

Post a Comment