Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Very Naughty Boi

Shamu & Snaggletooth

Go ahead and call your lawyer you dumb cunts! You’re gonna sue Xhamster?  Really?  All they have to do is ban you for your violations.  You AGREED to a contract that you violated.  Maybe xhamster just implemented a way to keep you from CHEATING and that is why you don’t have the views you THINK you should have! Nobody is jealous of you, we just ALL see through your money hungry bullshit. Go back to MFC and take all your bitch ass fans with you. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! 

The truth about Deluca: My response to the VH petition

The truth about Deluca: My response to the VH petition:

thetruthaboutdeluca:

This petition is the rebuttal? Seriously? This is what you have in response to the numerous pieces of evidence pointing to AngelDeluca? I think we would all like to see picture proof, screen caps, and video footage of these
"so-called" wrong doings by Violet. This is a ploy to distract people…

Trinety G: I Need To Say Something about Angel DeLuca VS. Violet Hayes

Trinety G: I Need To Say Something about Angel DeLuca VS. Violet Hayes:

trinetyg:

I've known/watched Angel for almost 3 years, and got to meet and shoot amateur videos with her in December of 2011. I (USE to be) friends with her. I was aware that Angel did not like Violet because as all assume she threatens her 1st place. I SUPPORTED Angel, while not putting Violet down. I also…

Violet Hayes: Acting Bi For The Buy!!!

Violet Hayes: Acting Bi For The Buy!!!:

violethayes:

What I do on cam, I do because I ENJOY it. I have threesomes with guys and girls because I TRULY love the intimate connections I have with my close friends. It is something I have done long before doing cam shows, and I have chosen to share this part of my life with my fans.

I AM bisexual! Not a…

Violet Hayes: California Defamation Law - The Tip of The Iceberg

Violet Hayes: California Defamation Law - The Tip of The Iceberg:

violethayes:

Before you allow your emotions to overwhelm you and cause you to act out against another person solely out of jealousy, anger and fear, consider the possible intellect of whom you are choosing to make enemies with!

California Elements of Defamation

Defamation

Defamation is the general term…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



violethayes: More of Angel DeLuca's harassment tactics...



violethayes:

More of Angel DeLuca's harassment tactics exposed.  I'm tired of this drama and I will show the truth of the matter.

Gloryhole pic of the day!



Gloryhole pic of the day!

My urinal pic of the day - I took this at a strip club.  I...



My urinal pic of the day - I took this at a strip club.  I REALLY want one of these in my house!!!

I'm on Cam4 live RIGHT now!!!



I'm on Cam4 live RIGHT now!!!

Too funny…if ya can read it.



Too funny…if ya can read it.

Gonna use my new toy on Cam4…cum watch the hot show right...



Gonna use my new toy on Cam4…cum watch the hot show right now!!!

Enema & Shower Show

I’m on Cam4 right now getting ready for a hot enema & shower show.  Cum see the dirty fun!!!

Doing a strap-on show today with the beautiful Violethayes on...



Doing a strap-on show today with the beautiful Violethayes on Cam4!!! She will be doing me with her new strapless strap-on!!!  Cum watch me get fucked, we'll be on in 30 minutes!

Doing a 3-some Show On Cam4

Cum check out a hot 3-some show with my girl Violethayes, our friend and myself.  Two cocks in one pussy!!!  We will be on in about 15 minutes!!!

UNDERWEAR PIC OF THE DAY!



UNDERWEAR PIC OF THE DAY!

Hole Stretching Fun!

I’m on Cam4 right now, cum enjoy the FREE show!

No comments:

Post a Comment