Thursday, June 6, 2013

Perquam Dissolventur Tulipa

red eye by Alkaline Samurai on Flickr.



red eye by Alkaline Samurai on Flickr.

Photo



nocturnalelite: free-urselfx: tramonti: acidmist: Last week...



nocturnalelite:

free-urselfx:

tramonti:

acidmist:

Last week I shot a roll of film that I'd got free with a second hand camera. When I got back the scans I found out that the roll had already been used by the guy who gave me it and so I had double exposed it. By chance, both of us had taken a photo of a motorway landscape and this was made. His photo is from the inside of the car looking at countryside and my shot of an urban motorway is best seen on the left hand side.

This is fucking amazing

I will always reblog this photo. I love it so much. 

wow

film photography = life 

nievie: heatherbat: bundleoffuckingsunshine: andrewcentrism: ...



nievie:

heatherbat:

bundleoffuckingsunshine:

andrewcentrism:

adayattheraces:

bestrafemich21:

adrians:

German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE EVER.

we watched this in my German class a couple semesters ago and my professor died laughing. 

Colloquialisms not translating literally is some of the best shit ever

I believe one of the ways to call someone a cutie in Italian, if I'm remembering correctly is to say they're a "little nose"

and I just

wut

I had this difficulty a lot while I was on exchange in Italy. My speech patterns entirely changed during the time that I was over there to cater to the differences in slang, understanding and sentence structure. 

this guy has a whole series of videos that are just wonderous.

I CAN'T BREATH I'M NOT EVEN LAUGHING ANYMORE I'M JUST WHEEZING WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE

^ same, mingled with muffled snorts, trying so hard not to wake everyone in the house. Oh my goodness

ivancarabajal: Es una historia de amor diferente a las demas...





















ivancarabajal:

Es una historia de amor diferente a las demas *-*♥

red pepper fish by Bilderschreiber on Flickr.



red pepper fish by Bilderschreiber on Flickr.

redvelvethugsandpeppermintkisses: We Drop▲ | via Tumblr on...



redvelvethugsandpeppermintkisses:

We Drop▲ | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/13aWZwn

red bolt by Grant MacDonald on Flickr.



red bolt by Grant MacDonald on Flickr.

Photo



Reds by jmvnoos in Paris on Flickr.



Reds by jmvnoos in Paris on Flickr.

Photo













odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

Photo



RED LIPS by Tadeo Mendoza on Flickr.



RED LIPS by Tadeo Mendoza on Flickr.

Red Chevy by jonnymooshoo on Flickr.



Red Chevy by jonnymooshoo on Flickr.

Red… by Adam Melancon on Flickr.



Red… by Adam Melancon on Flickr.

imperfectio: sans titre by Olivia Rae James on Flickr.



imperfectio:

sans titre by Olivia Rae James on Flickr.

Photo



Red by jpnuwat on Flickr.



Red by jpnuwat on Flickr.

The Red Door by SewerDoc (200 Explores) on Flickr.



The Red Door by SewerDoc (200 Explores) on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment