Thursday, June 6, 2013

darkredwords

doitfordada: I can taste you on my lips & smell you on my clothes 

doitfordada:

I can taste you on my lips & smell you on my clothes 

Photo



mydirtyscrapbook: Yup!



mydirtyscrapbook:

Yup!

submissivefeminist: I think this is an important message....



submissivefeminist:

I think this is an important message. Unless you have discussed specifically what means "no" with the intent to use "no" during a scene and continue through it, always check in when someone says "no". That means stop what you're doing and ask.

I, for one, don't like to use the word "stop" during play. My partner(s) are aware that if I do slip the word "stop" during play, I'm approaching a limit and might safe-word if the intensity or action isn't changed soon.

Always discuss what "no" and "stop" mean to your partner. If they do say "no," your obligation is to take it seriously, stop, and check in with your partner unless otherwise specified..

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



master-soul: such a good girl



master-soul:

such a good girl

tickled-pink1: very true….





tickled-pink1:

very true….

a-littlereddevil: bigodonor: Yes please I love giving you a...



a-littlereddevil:

bigodonor:

Yes please

I love giving you a boner.

myslutbelongstome: Oh, I hope so!!!!



myslutbelongstome:

Oh, I hope so!!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



anomalous-crux: pandawantshoney: slutkittenn: lololololololol ...



anomalous-crux:

pandawantshoney:

slutkittenn:

lololololololol


:)

Challenge accepted.

thelureoffantasies: There is this… 



thelureoffantasies:

There is this… 

achingfoolishheart: That was beyond expectation, Sir. Subspace...



achingfoolishheart:

That was beyond expectation, Sir. Subspace is delicious. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment